|Starbucks 2015 planner!|
It's time again to "PLAN" how you can get your very own planner for 2015! Here's how you can get for Starbucks. Please read the details how you can grab one.
Every coffee has a story. And so does the Philippines Starbucks Planner.
Whether you’re still finding your favorite drink or enjoying your “me” time with your favorite coffee at your third place, we want to make sure that we continue to give you an extra shot of lift in the heart with some daily inspiration.
And so, in 2003, we’ve thought of creating something to keep you company as you begin your day with a fresh cup of coffee, something to plan your day with or cherish your moments with. Something that will tell our story. And keep yours as well.
Since then, we’ve put passion in telling our stories one planner (and cup) at a time.
This November 3, Starbucks Philippines annual Christmas tradition returns with the 12th edition of the Starbucks Planner.
The Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2015 Planner will be available in four water-resistant apron cloth covers (green, black, red and brown) with a name tag bookmark, a coffee pin bookmark and a chalk pen with highlighter. It has fifteen (15) coupons with Starbucks treats that can be shared with family, friends and loved ones throughout the year.
A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas traditions planner promo card from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015. One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers - nine (9) Christmas beverages plus nine (9) core handcrafted beverages to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2015 Planner.
Share moments of connection with your Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2015 Planner!
|Starbucks 2015 planner|
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Christmas Cookie Latte or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer submits the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.